Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

#67 Have Picture Taken with Cinderella in Disney World


This was the second time in my adult life (does college count as adult life?) that I have been to Disney World and both times the only character I wanted to meet was Cinderella (this is before I knew Mary Poppins would be there too). Turns out she is not an easy princess to find. So Kirstin was nice enough to suffer through the “Princess Storybook Dining” experience in Norway at Epcot (again), so I could check another item off my life list.

Here is the picture. And the picture with Mary just for fun:



Too Old for This?
It's a Jolly Holiday with Mary
“A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” - Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment